Attività di ricerca
- Atrophic mandible reconstruction using calvarial bone grafts and implants-supported overdentures: radiographic assessment of autograft healing and adaptation.
- Collagen fiber orientation around machined titanium and zirconia dental implant necks an animal study.
- Factors affecting bone response around loaded titanium dental implants: a literature review.
- Flap Design for Guided Tissue Regeneration Surgery in the Esthetic Zone: The “Whale’s Tail” Technique
- In vitro and in vivo follow-up of titanium transmucosal implants with a zirconia collar
- In vitro and in vivo performance of a novel surface treatment to enhance osseointegration of endosseous implants.
- Morphostructural relationships between bone and implant comparative analyses by optical microscopi and microradiography.
- Osteoporosis: the effect on mandibular bone resorption and therapeutic possibilities by means of implant prostheses.
- Osteoporosis: The Effect on Maxillary Bone Resorption and Therapeutic Possibilities by Means of Implant Prostheses-A Literature Review and Clinical Considerations
- Single-tooth replacement by immediate implant and connective tissue graft: a 1-9-year clinical evaluation
- Chondrogenic induction of human mesenchymal stem cells using combined growth factors for cartilage tissue engineering
Tags: implantologia, studio dentistico milano, ricerca